I have been craving change lately (and chocolate, but that is normal). I feel like I did nothing new or different with my life in 2015. I stayed in the same house, same job, same relationship. Obviously that is not necessarily a bad thing, but I felt like I needed a change. So just two days before Christmas 2015, on my 35th birthday, AJ and I signed the papers to buy a new townhouse.
- It’s in Brunswick (suburb of Melbourne)
- It’s purchased off-the-plan
- It’ll be finished in September 2015
- There are 6 townhouses on the block
- It is 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom
- It’s 3 stories high (holy crap that is a lot of stairs)
We are currently renting an apartment in Richmond, so we’ll stay here until it’s time to move into the new place. September can’t come quick enough.
Let’s just hope that neither of us lose our jobs between now and then… I hope I didn’t just jinx us!